Teal Moustache

Friday, December 2, 2011

"Where Am I" Contest

Click the banner above to join this contest.
The prizes are the three "spec nerd" above. So, they will be three winners.

You can check the instructions on how to join by clicking the banner above.
The fun thing about this contest is that we need to guess the 6 places she's been to based on the pictures give a few hints.

Here are the pictures

After much help from the hints given and google, these are my answers... :)
  1. Lobby of Felda Hotel, Terengganu, Malaysia
  2. Bukit Jugra, Banting, Selangor, Malaysia
  3. Rumah Mode, Jalan Setiabudi, Bandung, Indonesia
  4. Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi, Pahang, Malaysia
  5. Monumen Nasional (MONAS), Jakarta, Indonesia
  6. Chen Hoon Teng Temple, Jalan Tokong, Melaka, Malaysia
I wouldn't mind getting A, B or C.
I would be grateful if I got a prize at all :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger.. Leave me a few words please :)