Teal Moustache

Friday, December 23, 2011

Mini Contest Gorgeous Girls Blogger

Tekan banner atas untuk join


About Me

Hi, my blogger name is "Eyvon". I started blogging because I wanted to someone to know my problems and listen to my opinions. I love blogging because I can say anything I feel to the world and not mind being judged by anyone. :) I'm not smart. That's why people laugh at my opinions without even considering them. I'm compared to my younger sister a lot and I lose to her very very often. She's way smarter and prettier than me. Gosshh... people make me feel like a hippo standing next to a stick when I'm with her.

Hopefully I look like a cute hippo ☺



Tarikh Tutup: 31 Jan 2012


1 comment:

  1. hihi^^ tq for join :D cute hippo? im hippo thats everytime with her dog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a stranger.. Leave me a few words please :)